Let us lead you to ease-of-use
We specialize in evaluating and designing graphical user interfaces (GUIs) and Web user interfaces from the perspective of your intended users.
We are leaders in the field of User Interfaces and User-Centered Design.
We bring to your projects a strong background in human cognitive science and over 32 years of experience designing and evaluating user interfaces.
- UI Design
- UI Evaluation
- Usability Testing
- Keynote Talks for Conferences
Read more about what we have done and what we can do for you within the pages of our site.
- Conceptual Models: Core to Good Design. User interfaces are simpler and more task-focused when designers start by constructing a conceptual model of the intended application. This book explains what conceptual models are, how to construct them, and why they are valuable. [Order from publisher] [Order from Amazon.com]
- Designing with the Mind in Mind: Simple Guide to Understanding User Interface Design Rules. An introduction to cognitive and perceptual psychology for software designers and developers. [View Reviews] [Order from Amazon.com] [NEW! Chinese translation available]
- GUI Bloopers 2.0: Common User Interface Design Don'ts and Dos. A completely-updated second edition of the original GUI Bloopers, published in 2007. Available at most booksellers, including: Amazon.com, BarnesAndNoble.com, and Powells.com. [View Reviews] [Chinese translation available]
- GUI Bloopers: Don'ts and Dos for Software Developers and Web Designers. A classic reference for software developers and Web designers. [View Reviews]
- Web Bloopers: 60 Common Web Design Mistakes and How to Avoid Them. A bloopers book devoted exclusively to the Web. Available at many bookstores. [View Reviews]